Now 8 years since the last full length for Cyclic Law, Norway’s SVARTSINN returns with a new opus, reaffirming his place as one of the world’s premiere Dark Ambient acts.
For this album Jan Roger Pettersen is accompanied on some tracks by fellow Norwegian Amund Ulvestad on Cello, providing new elements to Svartsinn’s distinct ominous drones.
Mørkets Variabler translates to "Variables Of Darkness" and it is a certain combination of such variables that fuels the urges and need to create the atmospheres translating as Svartsinn.
Darkness comes in various shapes and forms and through these new pieces we are plunged into this vast and singular subject, left to our senses to explore it’s subtle meanings and impressions left within ourselves.
Presented in a unique Limited Edition Hardcover Digibook with 16 pages booklet.
1. And In This Cloak Of Darkness I Cast My Shadow Short (Ghost Boy)
2. Doubt As Sin (Nietzsce's Lament)
3. Echoes Of Silent Cries (Among The Sea Of Trees)
4. In The Wake Of Azathoth (A Lovecraftian Epilogue)
5. Yearning Part 2 (Å Kjenne På Ensomheten)
6. Where No Other Can Follow (Demon Stalker)
7. Vemod (Cello Mix)
Old Europa Cafe AVS