Since 1983, Bow Gamelan Ensemble have inspired generations of artists with their radical practices and explosive performances.
Charged with their individual virtuosity in performance art, avant-garde music and kinetic sculpture, their sound installations and performances are immersed in an orchestra of instruments
made from scrap metal, electric motors, river barges and domestic objects including glass sheets, light bulbs and fireworks.
A dissonance between 'noise' and 'meaningful utterance' that will astonish the ears and ravish the imagination with unearthly magic.
Guests: Z'EV, Nicola Kate Heys, Thames Steam Launch Co., Eel Pie Marine.
30th anniversary reissue of the sought-after LP from 1988, on CD for the first time.
Mastered by Denis Blackham (Skye Mastering).
1. Two "Marimbas" (2:44)
2. Snappits/Hooter (4:28) §
3. Horse/Bells/Hubcaps (3:47)
4. Take III (4:47)
5. Saws (Featuring Nicola Kate Heys) (1:02)
6. Whistles (Featuring Z'EV, Thames Steam Launch Co.) (5:32)
7. Thundersheets/Sirens/Baths (4:44)
8. Pyrophones (5:22)
9. Massed Percussion (3:50)
10. Glass Chimes (2:30)
11. Caps/Percussion Tubes (1:44)
12. Black Betty/Pyrotechnics (Featuring Z'EV, Thames Steam Launch Co., Eel Pie Marine) (5:05)
Old Europa Cafe AVS