Fourth chapter of a series that began with 2007’s “Whispers Of The Approaching Wastefulness” (Cyclic Law).
A Conceptual soundtrack envisioning the evolution of a fictional story and of which will soon come a VR experience.
After centuries of isolation the human race begins a journey in search of the causes that led to the end of its world, and for the first time it approaches the Structures, new life forms that have developed and evolved in the emptiness of “The Outside”.
Through this cinematic landscape we find again the now well known and unique sonic approach to Dark Ambient by Stielh, one of Italy’s true master of the genre.
And as a very generous bonus, a second disc was completed containing older pieces featuring revised and remixed tracks by close friends and collaborators Sysselmann, Visions, Taphephobia, Phantom Ship, Vestigial, Apocryphos and TeHÔM.
Released in collaboration with Cyclic Law.
Edition of 500 copies and 8 panel digipack with Matt Lamination.
Two hours of sinematic sounds.
01. The Outside (I) : Sunrise
02. What we have seen. What has driven us away (ft. Sysselmann)
03. The Outside (II) : Facing the void
04. Corrosion of pillars
05. The Outside (III) : Structure
06. The Outside (IV) : Bodies float silently
07. Birth of a new Disciple (II) (ft. Corona Barathri)
01. A vision of the hidden (remixed by Sysselmann)
02. Echoes from the loss (remixed by Visions)
03. Breath of growing structures (featuring Taphephobia)
04. Humani Nihil (remixed by Phantom Ship)
05. Sad silent prostrations before the Monolith (remixed by Vestigial)
06. Sigh of the soul (remixed by Apocryphos)
07. Signs of the approaching wastefulness (II) (remixed by New Risen Throne)
08. Withered regions (remixed by TeHÔM)
Old Europa Cafe AVS