a 2 days venue in Pordenone (near Venice) - Italy
in an old deconsecrated Monks Church "Ex Convento di S. Francesco"
§ First day (October 11) curated by SCENASONICA
- CRAIG LEON (legendary US producer in the 70es of bands like Talking Heads & Ramones - Elegant Electronica)
- SATELLITI (Italian duo mixing the rithems of a rough drum to analog electronics)
- SIR WAS (Scandinavian/Uk project ranging from classic soul to old-school hip-hop, to beautifully fresh pop)
§ Second day (October 12) curated by OLD EUROPA CAFE
- NURSE WITH WOUND (No words needed for describe this UK legendary project)
- CONTRASTATE (Best Experimental Industrial-Ambient from UK)
- ROMA AMOR (Mediterranean Noir-Cabaret with a Romantic touch from Italy)
- QDOR (a short ritual by this enigmatic project from North-East Italy)
OEC stall: we will be pleased to reserve anything from our mail-order and bring it to the venue for you.
§ October 11: €20.-
§ October 12: €30.-
§ Both days ticket: €40.-
Let us know if you plan to visit venue and like to have tickets reserved.