Extreme Harsh Noise face-off.
Shanghai-based Cao Junjun began releasing noise in 2004 after a chance encounter with an armful of Hijokaidan and Incapacitants records and has gone on to unleash a prolific run of releases on just about every format.
On this split with No Visitors we find Torturing Nurse in a churning, mechanical zone.
Field recordings from an assembly line, the whirring sound of motors in a large warehouse, metal on metal friction, the sounds of a small audience or manifestation of mental illness.
No Visitors' side is a murky fug of feedback and scrap metal abuse.
Everything mashed through an old mixer that hasn't seen action since the Ford administration.
1. Torturing Nurse– II Sides To Every Story Part II 9:39
2. Torturing Nurse– Double-Sided 9:37
3. Torturing Nurse– No Use 7:59
4. No Visitors– I'm Afraid To Wash My Hair 9:20
5. No Visitors– Can The People On TV See Me? 9:28
6. No Visitors– (I Always Feel Like) Somebody's Watching Me 10:03
Old Europa Cafe AVS