THE SEXUAL METHOD
TO MANNHEIM, is a collaborative release
exclusively released for the "X CONGRESSO POST INDUSTRIALE".
This is the hypothetical continuation of previous work between Paolo Bandera and Giovanni Mori "Carnaliter Development" published on double tape by Spatter Records in 2014.
Focusing on themes dear to both projects, such as a certain type of sexuality and its contextualization into today inevitable sexual marketing. "Mannheim" shows the fury of the two projects.
Pure analog sounds.
50 hand-numbered copies of harsh, uncompromising Italian Old-School Industrial and modern Power-Electronics.
Unsold copies during the event now available here....
1. Extra-theoretical function and deep institutionalization of psycho-social anomalies
2. Cultural premises of erogenous elites in sex workers branding
3. Dark dusty walls looked upward from destroyed benches in abandoned web brothels
4. A radical rethinking of inherent abomination in code colonialism imprinting and giant retail perversion
5. Public commotion by linking an analysis of voluptuous and violent content to religious extremism
Old Europa Cafe AVS